Make a miracle for me. I don't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
158
I don't go to church anymore because the churches I been to only will demoralized and deceived me by asking me to reduce my skillset and masked it as God will or ask for tithes and offering where I don't have enough otherwise God will curse me or called me a rotten fish where I do not want to...
Replies
6
Views
111
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,553
Messages
16,800,776
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom