Major Depressive Episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessAria

Prayer Partner
I have been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder for a few years now since a relationship with a guy who beat me and emotionally abused me. I had been doing a little better and started getting my life together again. I got engaged to an awesome guy who I love so much but we are in a long distance relationship since he had to move 13 hours away for work. I'm really struggling being alone and I have relapsed into a major depressive episode. I feel like no one could ever really love me I feel so worthless. I'm having second thoughts about getting married because I feel like my fiancé could never really be happy with me. Please pray for me because I really need some help. I don't want to even be alive and I know it's wrong to feel that way but I can't help it. I don't really even know what to pray for...
 
Abusers leave you feeling unworthy, that is their desire in life. You are not unworthy. You might seek counseling to help you see what has happened to you and how it is Not your fault and that you Are worthy. God loves you, in any condition that you are in. And one of those conditions is always worthy of the Love of God. Your mind and heart and self-confidence has been violated. You are a beautiful soul. Let's find the ways to have you remember that. Infinite Wisdom, show our friend the way to proceed to recover herself, her self-love and in so her ability to love You, since one can only truly love after one loves oneself. We ask that you direct her and protect her and bring her to full knowledge. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello everyone,

Quick update: I've been doing a lot better since all the prayer so I would like to thank you all so much. I started feeling better a few hours after I posted I can only assume that was how fast prayer works. I appreciate it so much; I can actually make it out of the bed and to the shower and get things done now!
 
Dear Lord, you are our refuge in good and in bad times. In your infinite mercy, bring peace and comfort to those of us who face days sometimes filled with pain and depression. Help us to realize that through you there is joy and the promise of lasting peace. Help us through the rough times. Walk before and beside us so that we may walk in your footsteps and reach out to you in our journey on this earth. Help us to focus on our blessings rather than our misfortunes, dear Lord. Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband was drafted into the military with flat feet unable to see parent’s or talk to them before leaving for training. Very traumatic experience for a 19-year-old. Entire life affected by these events. He wasn’t given a physical until several weeks later. He has flat feet which has advanced...
Replies
11
Views
387
It's a daily chore to get out of bed. Depression and loneliness hang like a huge cloud. Going out and getting around people only makes me feel more lonely and worthless. It doesn't help having no friends and no support system. People only offer lip service. It sucks when churches are filled with...
Replies
8
Views
479
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom