Mac And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Wanting answers and direction Jesus. Please hear me and answer my prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord Yeshua, please hear your Child's prayers and in humility I ask on their behalf to please Grant them Shalom in every aspect of their life, the Way only You and Your Father in Heaven can. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please pray for my terrible upset stomach tummy ### and diarrhea for miracles it will not happen when I make when my mom makes her mac and cheese or please pray miracles it won't happen at all
Replies
7
Views
261
Mac is suffering and in agony with parvovirus please please pray his wbcs increase and God shows me a miracle he's a God of miracle please please pray that my kid becomes stronger and he's able to come out of this ..please pray that my ### is strong and healthy and able to survive this please
Replies
10
Views
372
In Jesus name, please pray it is God‘s will that my washing machine will work perfectly. I have had issues in the past. Please pray for me to be able to wash number of loads today without any problems. Thank you, and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom