Loving Lord Jesus please hear my cry. Lord Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Loving Lord Jesus please hear my cry. Lord Please bring back ### to me. Lord you know what had happened between us. Lord you alone can heal my broken relationship. Lord you said " with man it is Impossible but with everything is possible" Amen. Yes lord all thing are possible to you. Nothing is hard to you. Lord I really love ### alot I hurted him Lord. I ask you to forgive me. Please bring us together. I will give you all glory. In Jesus name. Amen Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry praying to be debt free and financially stable. Praying for some unexpected money to come to me
Replies
9
Views
125
Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
187
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom