loving father

steve1969

Faithful Servant
ALMIGHTY FATHER OF ALL

I LIFT UP ALL PRAYERS AND REQUEST AND SEND THEM TO YOU HEAR THEM

I PRAY FOR ALL DEBTORS THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A HEART IN THERE LIFE AND BE RESPONSIBLE AND PAY THERE DEBTS THEY OWE INCLUDING THE 5 DEBTORS

WHAT WAS LOST IN MY LIFE FINANCIALLY WOULD BE FOUND AND RETURNED TO ME TODAY

I REQUEST PEACE

I REQUEST HAPPINESS

I REQUEST MAJOR FINANCIAL GAIN AND PROSPERITY

CLEAN MY SOUL

PLEASE HELP FATHER GOD THE SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT BE GLORIFIED EVERYDAY IN MY WHOLE LIFE

THANK YOU

###

FORGIVE ALL SINS FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL THE END OF TIME

I SEEK YO FIRST IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEUSNESS

HONOR AND GLORY IS YOURS FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT FOREVER AMEN

YES AMEN

YES AND AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BREAK ALL THE HATEFUL WORDS OF I HAVE NO CIRCULATION F U MOM JUST DIE COMING STRAIGHT FROM MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND SON AND FAMILY…LIKE I SAID I GET A NEW FAMILY THATS LOVING THATS WANTS ME TO HAVE CIRCULATION AND BE ALIVE GREATLY..I FIND A GOOD HOME URGENTLY WITH A NEW FAMILY THAT CAN UPLIFT ME NOT...
Replies
11
Views
136
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our live our family our work place our career. Father thank you for bieng our living loving God n blessing us in abundance of ur gracious marvelous blessings and leading us guiding us help us grow in ur...
Replies
8
Views
209
Aba father loving Jesus holy spirit guide us fill us with ur grace to do ur holy will. Father guide our every step to do the right thing in life to do Gods holy will. Father help us utilize our every moments with ur confidence that every step we take be guided by u. Father bless ### with a...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom