LOVING BROTHERS IN CHRIST. PLEASE PRAY FOR ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
LOVING BROTHERS IN CHRIST. PLEASE PRAY FOR ###. HE IS ACTUALLY IN COURT. FINAL HEARING IS TODAY AND JUDGEMENT WILL BE NEXT WEEK. PRAY THAT THE LORD FAVOURS HIM WITH A GD JUDGEMENT AND PUT WORDS IN HIS MOUTH. MAY THE JUDGE HAVE MERCY ON HIM AND MAY THE LORD OPERATE IN THIS PLACE AND BE WITH ###. MAY ALL FEARS IN HIM DISAPPEAR. PLEASE DO PRAY FOR HIM.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
113
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom