LOVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. MANY THANKS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
LOVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY FRIEND ###. HE DID NOT TOUCH A SINGLE DROP OF ALCOHOL BUT HE IS MUCH DISTURBED. EARLY MORNING, BY 5AM HE LEFT HIS RESIDENCE, WALKING THROUGH ALL THE STREETS AND YET HE DID NOT REACH HOME. HE IS REACHABLE ON MOBILE BUT SEEMED MUCH DISTURBED. DO PRAY FOR HIM SO THAT HE CAN COME TO HIS SENSES
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm falling apart. I need God's Help in holding things together. I nearly died last July (due to not being very smart concerning my health). Making matters worse I'd been backslidden for far too many years. Honestly, it's by the Grace of God that I'm still...
Replies
9
Views
374
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise the Lord! He is Good, and He is Loving. Thank God for answering our prayers! Please pray for my health. I'm still recovering from Wernicke Korsakoff Syndrome, which apparently almost killed me back in July. I'm experiencing a noticeable amount of...
Replies
5
Views
239
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I great you all in the name of Jesus, hoping that you are all well, I would like to ask for support in prayers for my wife's deliverance and healing, we have been married for one year and a few months but the devil has been hitting us so hard until today, we...
Replies
11
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom