Loving all my classmates.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hard to forget them. Hard not to pray for them. Want to see all of them in heaven.

Classmates now, friendship will last forever.
Yes, good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.

Let us all remember that you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. All the desire of my heart for all my classmates is that everyone of them is saved and on their way to heaven.
Nothing is more important in life than knowing that someday you will see all of them in glory. Bowing down before the Lord our God who loved us with an everlasting love.

If you do not remember your friends, your exnextdoor neighbors and your classmates then you must wake up and ask Jesus to make you remember all of them. To pray for them, ask Jesus to save their souls and whatever they are doing and wherever they are, Jesus will be with them. I remember those wonderful times I had with all my classmates and teachers who love the Lord and wanted us saved and on our way to glory. I just praise the Lord for each one of them and I am praying for all of them. May Jesus bless them, help them and heal them if they are sick.

If you do not remember your friends, your exnextdoor neighbors and your classmates then you must wake up and ask Jesus to make you remember all of them. To pray for them, ask Jesus to save their souls and whatever they are doing and wherever they are, Jesus will be with them. I remember those wonderful times I had with all my classmates and teachers who love the Lord and wanted us saved and on our way to glory. I just praise the Lord for each one of them and I am praying for all of them. May Jesus bless them, help them and heal them if they are sick.

You were really blessed. I dont remember that any of my teachers in the primary or high school were talking about Jesus. The only person was my professor at the university, she said, read the Bible whenever you can, and i cannot forget this....I was raised in a communist country, maybe this is the reason....

Lord, as Kristen starts her new journey in life, I ask that you would bless her with a wonderful fellowship of women who will mentor, encourage, bless, and help her draw nearer to you Lord. We thank you for her sweet heart and obedience to your Word as you say You are not willing for any to perish but all to come to repentance. Lord, please bless Kristen exceeding abundantly above all she can ask or think. Lord, I come in agreement with my sister for the salvation of her classmates. May they all come to know you, love you, and serve you, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our King of Kings and Lord of Glory! Amen. Be blessed, little sister.

Blessed be the Lord our God who loved us with an everlasting love. He opens our eyes to see others coming to Him and giving their to Jesus and on their way to heaven. He make us all remember where we came from and who touched our life with Gods word. I am also praying for all my classmates and all my friends to get saved and be on their way to heaven. I want to see all of them in glory. That is the deepest desire of my heart.

Lord, as Kristen starts her new journey in life, I ask that you would bless her with a wonderful fellowship of women who will mentor, encourage, bless, and help her draw nearer to you Lord. We thank you for her sweet heart and obedience to your Word as you say You are not willing for any to perish but all to come to repentance. Lord, please bless Kristen exceeding abundantly above all she can ask or think. Lord, I come in agreement with my sister for the salvation of her classmates. May they all come to know you, love you, and serve you, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our King of Kings and Lord of Glory! Amen. Be blessed, little sister.

I stand in agreement with this prayer, in the name of Jesus"!! I also pray for all my friends and ex friends and ex classmates and my whole family and my whole neighbourhood to come to you Jesus and surrender to you fully in Jesus name, amen. 🥰

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I love all my students who work so hard to achieve this day, I keep wonderful memories of each one of them and ask Jesus to keep them safe under the arms of the everlasting God. In a world that you can become anything, be careful to follow Jesus command. He said, Follow Me. Obey the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He healed me from cancer, He saved me from torments of hell, He came to my aid when I was lost and wandering away from Him. He set me apart and called me by my name. Jesus, full of mercy and compassion let me know that I belong to Him and wants to bless my life. To belong to God almighty...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Psalms 13–15Acts 19:21–41 Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus. Colossians 3:17 Every Moment Holy is a beautiful book of prayers for a variety of activities, including ordinary ones like preparing a meal or doing the laundry...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is a wonderful thing to happen to us when the touch of Gods hand is in our life. It is really a miracle when Jesus becomes Lord of our life He can touch our belief, our desires, our wants and turn the direction we were taking. Soft whisper I hear. Sweet to my ears. Tender touch of my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I was walking in the wrong path of life seeking pleasures that will end in time. Money, power, material possesions, boats, mansions on a hill and planes of all kinds. Jesus to me. You are not taking anything with you to heaven. Think again on what you are doing. I woke up and thank Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom