Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter bright
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bright

Guest
i want to love GOD more. Pray for ### friends.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I entrust ### in your loving hand Lord. Lord he wants to grow in your love, yearns for you and wants to be with you. Lord manifest yourself Lord, speak to him and be with him always. May he be your instrument and work for your kingdom Oh Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you fill ###'s life with your presence! And give him a desire to seek a closer relationship with you through the study of your word, and fasting and prayer! Jesus said a new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another as I have loved you! By this they shall know that you are my disciple if you have love one to another! ( John 13:34&35 ) I pray that you fill his heart with your perfect love and peace! In the Precious Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ###, to love God more is to give yourself to His service, and reach the lost for His kingdom! Sincerely praying for you always ###. ( ### ) God's perfect love casts out fear! Come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in a time of need! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) and the more you know about God, the more you will love God, but it doe's take time to build the relationship. God Bless! ###.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



The most important relationship that you and I will ever have is our relationship with Jesus. May I make a suggestion to you? Thank You. Place God First in Your Life...Get to know Him from His Word....To Know God Is To Love God. To Love God is to Obey Him. You can't love a God that you don't know. And you will not obey a God that you don't love for long. Work on your relationship with the only true and living God. Place God first in your life. God Loves You. He has great plans for your life. Get To Know HIM!!!
 
Dear help ### to love you more in Jesus name.
 
i want my admission problems to seize in Jesus name. Please pray for ###. i know the Good Lord is going to do it very sooner than i thought. Amen
 
Ooh God. You are soo faithful. Thank you very much for answered prayer. May Your name be praised forever. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Please pray for my son, ###, to soften his hurt from anger and resentment, from anxiety and depression. May he realize that he is being loved and supported by his family and friends.
Replies
11
Views
159
Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom