Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I stand before You today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ recognizing that my identity is firmly rooted in You. I thank You that You have called me to be a man of valor a protector and a provider. Right now I apply the blood of Jesus over my mind my identity my lineage and my...
Replies
8
Views
43
Dear prayer warriors, Please pray urgently and powerfully for an upcoming physical meeting with a lawyer regarding a difficult estate distribution. The relative (the opposing party) is the one who called this meeting and is using lies and manipulation to try to deceive the lawyer. Please pray...
Replies
7
Views
116
Yes my name ### I need to keep my motel room an my job an pay my lawyer let my check be like ### so I can pay my bills an the woman I'm with I ask to bless her ### let her understand I love her an I need her to be here for me an I pray for my maw maw ### an paw paw ###.
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom