Love Of My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayerneeded
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayerneeded

Guest
my prayer is to get the love of my life back even tho i still live with him but we are not together but he is with someone else that is not right for him i love him with all my heart and soul i wanted us to start a family but little things got in the way meaning my mouth i said alot of things that i shouldn't of said i wish i could take it all back and let it be forgotten and for me and him to be together again i need all the praying i can get right now cause i tryed night after night he is my world he's all i got.
 
Dad our dear and true provider please lend an ear and hear: Cannot take back wrongs only you can make a right. Please resolve..............Amen,
 
Dear Father, unite them together and let not anyone separate them. For it is written in Matthew "Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.". In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
pEyers for you tonight friend. May God please lay His healing hand upon you tonight and comfort you.

Amen and Amen
 
IN JESUS NAME. PLEASE PRAY FOR ###. ### AM IN SIMILAR SITUATION.
 
Praying for your needs

Praying for your needs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
130
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
134
Please pray I find the right man for me who is handsome and takes care of me and we have a healthy relationship.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,706
Members
650,994
Latest member
Sliunnurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom