Love Of My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter CARMA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CARMA

Guest
DEAR LORD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BRING MY HUSBAND TO HIS KNEES BEFORE YOU TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP. HIS BUSINESS FOLDED AND HE HAD TO DISMISS HIS EMPLOYEES. HE IS AN ARCHITECT, A GOOD PERSON. NOW HE LOST HIS LIFE LONG DREAM. HE HAS DESERTED MY DAUGHTER AND I. WE ALL ARE SUFFERING. WE JUST LOST MY MOM AND DAD, OCTOBER/MARCH. WE HAVE MUCH GRIEVING TO DO. WE SPENT 1 1/2 YEARS TAKING CARE AND BEING THERE TO SAVE THEM. MY HUSBAND IS VERY SAD AND DOESN'T KNOW WHEN HE'S COMING HOME. WE ARE IN OUR 60S. HE IS LIVING LIKE A HERMIT. EXCEPT WHEN HE IS STILL WORKING, ABOUT 1 MONTH. HE WANTS TO BEGIN HIS OWN BUS. AGAIN. HE CHANGES FROM DAY TO DAY. LORD PLEASE HELP OUR FAMILY. WE NEED YOUR PEACE AND FEEL YOUR PRESENCE. PLEASE HELP ### TO REMOVE THOSE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND DO THE RIGHT THING FOR HIS FAMILY. PLEASE HELP HIM TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND RETURN TO US. PLEASE RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE AND FALL IN LOVE WITH ME AGAIN. FOR YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE WILL TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AGAIN. I MISS HIM SO MUCH. I PRAY FOR MORE HOPE. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Dear Lord, I pray to you for this sister who is suffering a lot. Please cast your merciful eyes on her and her family and especially her Husband. Lord, you are the mighty Lord and is there anything too difficult for you. Lord, I sincerely hope that whatever this sister is asking in prayer is fulfilled as per your wish, Lord. Lord, Have Mercy, Christ, Have Mercy, Lord, Have Mercy. With mercy and kindness, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
130
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
135
Please pray I find the right man for me who is handsome and takes care of me and we have a healthy relationship.
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom