Love Jesus More

jose barbosa

Humble Prayer Partner
I come to you this evening so that you may pray with me that my body does the will of the new creature, Like Paul Romans 7:15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

Let my body then do the will of the spirit and the new creature in me. so that I love God with all I got. And do the works that bring my faith to life. Thank you all. God Bless You. in Jesus name amen.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer help God Lord better than yesterday keep me teach me hold me help me white please.jpg
    quote prayer help God Lord better than yesterday keep me teach me hold me help me white please.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
May Jehovah, the only true and living God, in His Son’s Jesus Christ’s name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Continue to pray (don’t stop praying), trust and thank God for answering your prayers in God’s timing.

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, that You bless all those I love and care about (including myself), with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. May we each prosper, be in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Bless us to fulfill our God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer. God take good care of all of us. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to praise and worship Jesus more. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
316
Please pray for me to praise and worship Jesus more and to worship The Father in Spirit and in Truth.
Replies
7
Views
245
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom