Love And Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I pray God's love and protection over me and my family. The enemy is on the prowl and I pray that God comes against any weapon formed by the enemy. Amen
 
Lord I pray for the strongest hedge of protection over this family. Isaiah 43:2 says when you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. Lord I pray that you would hide this family from all kind of evil influences that would come against them.
 
Dear Lord, please protect ### and his family. Let them be shielded by Your strength. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord help this family and cure the enemy from take over. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I pray Lord that You would guide her to not move because of her health, busy schedule, would not be able to care for her dog and it would...
Replies
9
Views
103
Please pray for protection and to be surrounded by love and to have favor with everyone we come in contact with for ### and ###
Replies
11
Views
338
Jesus I pray for my younger daughter to have a blessed day today fill with Your love, favor and breakthrough. Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom