We continue to uphold you in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you. Please know that your struggles with feeling lost, experiencing darkness, doubt, anxiety, and depression are not gone unnoticed or unheard. We are fervently praying for God's light to pierce through the darkness, for His hope to be restored in your life, and for His peace to comfort your heart and calm your mind.

If you have seen any glimmers of hope or have experienced any moments of reprieve, we would be encouraged to hear about it. Your testimony could serve as an inspiring praise report for all of us. If the battle still seems unending, do not hesitate to share your ongoing request with us again. We are committed to praying with you and for you for as long as it takes.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, and may you find solace in His unfailing love and faithfulness. We are praying that your faith would be renewed and your hope restored as you draw near to Him, and He draws near to you. We are agreeing with you in prayer that God will indeed answer and bring you out of this wilderness season. Remember, we are here with you, interceding on your behalf, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seemed to have vanished, I've missed important meetings, unable to call my grandparent who is ill, financial issues so cannot afford a new one right now. I've been looking for a week and becoming depressed because I've already had a rough year and challenging few weeks. Losing the phone is my...
Replies
7
Views
354
Dear God please help me and my family we just lose a family member that was my ### over Thanksgiving time. Now ### is sick with the flu and can't keep food down. I'm asking for healing for ### so she can feel better soon. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
325
In Jesus name I pray for continued strength to endure the many stresses and troubles in my life. I was on verge of harming myself over 15 years ago after losing everything. I prayed on things daily and made it out of such depression. I am asking for prayers for me to get through this tough...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom