A
ABaker
Guest
Lord I come to you with nothing but my heart and soul.
I thank you so much for all things you've given me...and for the things that you have kept from me that I didn't need. I've done things in the past that I look down on now...and I ask of you, your forgiveness. I'm growing and I continue to learn every day. My marriage is falling apart and I want to be strong and wise enough to fix it. I know that I can't do it without you. I'm so lost without you in my life Lord. I feel so alone. I pray and ask of your forgiveness and to bless my family. If I can't fix it...I pray for strength to get through. Please also bless the others on this site and protect them. I want to make you proud of me, Lord if it's the last thing I do on this earth. I love you Lord. Please never forget me.
I thank you so much for all things you've given me...and for the things that you have kept from me that I didn't need. I've done things in the past that I look down on now...and I ask of you, your forgiveness. I'm growing and I continue to learn every day. My marriage is falling apart and I want to be strong and wise enough to fix it. I know that I can't do it without you. I'm so lost without you in my life Lord. I feel so alone. I pray and ask of your forgiveness and to bless my family. If I can't fix it...I pray for strength to get through. Please also bless the others on this site and protect them. I want to make you proud of me, Lord if it's the last thing I do on this earth. I love you Lord. Please never forget me.
