Lost Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorettagrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorettagrace

Guest
Please pray that the man I love - ### ### ### - will answer my e-mails today.
 
Lord Comfort ### ### and Show Her the Right Way According to Your Will.... We Pray in JESUS NAME- AMEN
 
Put God first, all things will fall in place.. Matthew 6:33. God Bless you.
 
Lord, I know we can never avoid the strife we encounter in life. Come to ### my Lord of Peace. Blanket her mind with Your peace—not peace of this world but the perfect peace from your Heaven as she moves forward in your Holy Name in quests for your kingdom. Strengthen, encourage and embolden her as she awaits communication from ###. Lord also please bless her as she crosses any obstacles in her path, Father, not in her strength but in Your strength and your strength alone. Isaiah 26:3

In Jesus' name we pray. AMEN!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I stand before you in humility, asking for you to stand with me in agreement and intercessory prayer. A week or so back I sent an e-mail to a psychiatrist with a request that I urgently need fulfilled. I did not get a friendly answer, it was more business-like and...
Replies
5
Views
288
This man really needs the Lord and help he totally lost his mind now
Replies
12
Views
169
Lord, help us with a possible financial situation. A company sent mail that I have yet to open as I don’t know what it is. Keep us safe from owing bills that were not expected nor understood. Keep us safe in travels this week and that things lost are found and recovered. Keep our strength and...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom