Lost In Darkness Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please pray for ###. Please pray that this darkness and depression might lift and that ### might have the courage to once again take care of ###self and face the world and do what ### can to help ###self and others.
 
father God please give ### air so ### can breathe do your mighty works in ### life lord save ### from depression Lord jesus come into ### life and ### body remove all the darkness from around ### this we ask in esus name amen
 
Father Lord, let this man be happy, joyfull and protected person. I ask U father LORD to help this person. Let his mind be free and fill only by ur words. Amen.
 
Praying for a new era of goodness and advice through the Lord!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone! I keep posting on here for prayers. This time I ask you the same as last time to pray that Jesus, all angels and all saints would pray for me in Jesus name. Love
Replies
9
Views
316
Hey everyone! I keep posting on here for more prayers, I hope nobody minds. Please pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom prays for me in Jesus name. Love from me to you
Replies
9
Views
293
Hey people! I'm still somewhat attacked by darkness and would greatly appreciate more prayers. This time my request is that you would ask Jesus, all angels and saints to pray for me, in Jesus name. Any prayer directed at me is GREATLY appreciated and I will pray back for anyone who prays for...
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom