Lost Everything

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashwini Venakt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashwini Venakt

Guest
i almost lost evrything in ma life.....except my job.... my loved ones too... alone like an orphan :( suspections too.... taking blames for thing i have not done. and getting bad names :( tears have been an habit for me :(.... and still people say love is fake and tears are a sign of acting.really don't know where to go.. and a loved one says. i'm not worth to live in this world.... why is my father permitting.. all this.. will this be my end

Please reach out to a trusted individual or professional for support. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've cried over her for almost 3 months every day. God brought us together and she brought me back to Him. Now it's over and I'm still in pieces, praying for a miracle. Please pray with me for one, it feels like nothing matters anymore, nothing else can fix this but God.
Replies
5
Views
267
I request for help, I have lost money; including my income and ### years savings to gambling.
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom