Lost but found by the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

His mercy reaches to all generations and He wants everyone of us on our way to heavens gates so we will be able to enter in and start praising and adoring His holy name. Jesus is waiting for us. With open arms He will welcome us in.

I am the Door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. I have come that they may have life and life everlasting.

John 10. 9

Life may not let us all choose our lot of what we want to do or say, but the Lord will choose for us. He clearly told us. Follow Me...He said. If we just obey what He says, then we can reach wonder of wonders. Heaven awaits for you and for me.

Leave hurtful memories behind. Look at a bright future in glory. Jesus want to give us the best in life here on earth and then in heaven above.

Amen

His mercy reaches to all generations and He wants everyone of us on our way to heavens gates so we will be able to enter in and start praising and adoring His holy name. Jesus is waiting for us. With open arms He will welcome us in.

I am the Door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. I have come that they may have life and life everlasting.
John 10. 9

Life may not let us all choose our lot of what we want to do or say, but the Lord will choose for us. He clearly told us. Follow Me...He said. If we just obey what He says, then we can reach wonder of wonders. Heaven awaits for you and for me.

Leave hurtful memories behind. Look at a bright future in glory. Jesus want to give us the best in life here on earth and then in heaven above.
Amen
Happy to know you have come back to Jesus, He is waiting for all of us to return to the fold, again and again He is calling us. I hope our pianist and organist will come back to church and start playing songs that pleases the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

John 10. 9

Amen
All glory to God almighty. He continue to save and help those who have gone far away from Him.

Jesus has chosen us to be a light to those who are living in darkness. Let Him lead your life towards His glorious presence. Let us all run to the arms of the Lord and be saved and on our way to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom