Loss

  • Thread starter Thread starter melmel88
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melmel88

Guest
I need help on my anger problems, and to find a job I've been unemployed for ### year and I need help because my spirit is down and my mood is out of order.
 
Lord come against the spirit of anger in this person. Calm this person and bless them to find employment. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Almighty and merciful God, I lift up to you this child with all his/her needs and ask humbly that you would bless him/her emotionally, psychologically and spiritually in ways that he/she can not even fathom. Please give ### wisdom, knowledge and discernment in replacement for ### sense of loss, anger and rejection. My prayer is made in the name of Jesus, your beloved son and our saviour and for Your honour and glory. Amen.
 
I pray for all anger to be removed, for faith to be strong and a job to be found. Amen
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ### emotional problem. Please Lord, intervene on ### effort to control ### anger. Please bless ### mind and soul with peace, love, and joy. Please heal ### from any trauma or hurt that may be still secretly placed deep in ### heart and mind. Please bless ### with forgiveness and enthusiasm. Please bless ### with a good job. Please use ### to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Let ### be success in enduring ### life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus, I humbly come before you thanking you and praising you in all situations. I previously submitted a prayer request that my car wouldn't be deemed a total loss. The insurance did declare my car a total loss. I was disappointed but came to realize that because it didn't...
Replies
10
Views
134
I am under much financial strain due to job loss. Father I ask in Jesus name for provision. I don’t want to lose my home. I have nowhere else to go and I’m very very weary. Eviction looms and all odds are stacked against me. I’ve applied to many jobs.
Replies
10
Views
162
Dear Lord, I continue to pray for my friend's family who is experiencing loss. Help all of us, especially my friend and her kids fine peace during this time of sadness. I pray all those that suffer from mental health, alcoholism and darkness turn to you for guidance and get the help they need...
Replies
13
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom