Lose weight

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer requests. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the Lord, lifting up your desire to lose weight and walk in greater health. We have also joined with you in praying for the well-being of your loved ones, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His healing and protective grace over each one.

If the Lord has already moved in answer to these prayers—whether through noticeable progress, renewed strength, or peace in the journey—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His goodness.

If the answers haven’t yet become clear, we encourage you to post your requests again. We are committed to continuing in prayer alongside you, trusting that God hears and works all things for His glory and your good. May He strengthen your heart, guide your steps, and draw you closer to Him as you seek His will in every area of your life.

We pray all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Trying to Lose more weight so difficult and stomach flab it’s been so hot to do anything and had such a scare yesterday thought someone had stolen a very important item, but God made a miracle, now praying to rest well and wake pain free head to toes and especially stomach bloat gaseous issues...
Replies
9
Views
117
Need to Lose weight eat the correct foods Jesus and help to rest well and if a friend I’m sharing with and the gospel is trying to take advantage of I ask that you shut those doors and give them instead a great craving for You instead of their vises please. Amen
Replies
11
Views
351
I had a uterine ablation about 2 years ago. Since then I have gained weight significantly. Pls pray that I lose this weight through eating better, exercising and meds that I have been prescribed.
Replies
7
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,056
Messages
16,783,960
Members
648,631
Latest member
Stroersarurleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom