Lori's ###'s Appointment

  • Thread starter Thread starter amandasp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amandasp

Guest
As you all know, I've put in multiple requests for my little sister over the past few weeks. She had her doctor's appointment today and they did her echo cardiogram and an ultrasound of her kidneys. We won't know the results until tomorrow morning, but during the cardiogram my mom noticed that her left ventricle isn't working properly with the others. Basically, it's having 3 steady beats, then stopping.

Please pray for her tonight. I'm confident that God will bring us good results.
 
I pray ### has good results from her Doctor Appointment. I lift her up in prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
God, please provide a cloud of comfort to ###'s little sister and to those who love her and are concerned about her health. Lord provide a healing to this young girl's body. We know that the power you have invested in us gives us the right to ask for a complete healing and we do this in your name. Be at Peace, ###. God hears your prayers.
 
Praise the Lord for a miracle healing. Amen
 
Praying for God to bring great results and provide better health. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you touch ###'s sister, and heal her heart, and make like brand new! And surround her with your Holy Angel's, and fill her mind with your eternal peace! Let the love of God flow out and touch the whole family, I pray in the Mighty Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen! God Bless You ###, you and your little sister are in my prayer's, Sincerely believing God for your little sister's miracle! ###. ( ### ) Now cast all your cares upon Him, for He careth for you! ( 1 Peter 5:7 ) and let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy and find grace to help in a time of need! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) she's in great hand's with a great healer Jesus! Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray that I make it to my ###'s appointment And Have a ride that won't fall through and that everything works out Fine And they do what needs to be done and A good job with no complications And he will be relaxed and have no pain And no complications or infections afterwards And That They...
Replies
6
Views
127
Hello everyone, I am having pain in my neck from my last job. Please pray my chiropractor appointment goes well and that no further damage is done. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
173
Jesus please let my ### get ready for bed and go to sleep. He cannot miss another day of school. It is critical that he go to sleep as he still isn't quite 100 percent but the doctor note is only good for tomorrow, he has to go back. He has also missed a ton of work. It is going to take him a...
Replies
6
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom