Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
May I KNOW You as Father more deeply (Spirit of wisdom and revelation, Eph 1:17),

May I HONOR You with my TIME, thoughts, words & deeds,

Please hurry your kingdom with my prayers, time, energy and money. Please give KINGDOM fruit of the Spirit (LOVE, righteousness, peace & joy) GIFTS of the Spirit (healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, word of wisdom, word of knowledge), the Spirit of Wisdom, authority & God's presence.

May Your WILL be done in my life on EARTH perfectly-- May I KNOW, SUBMIT TO and DO Your Will, like Jesus did on earth and as He continues to do Your will in heaven (Jesus ever lives to intercede, Heb 7:25).

May You give me DAILY PROVISION from the Bible, Prayer, Worship, relationships & FINANCIAL PROVISION -- Social needs, emotional needs, physical needs, spiritual needs, intellectual needs, artistic outlets, creative impetuses, et cetera;

May I enjoy Your FORGIVENESS & Forgive others deeply,

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION; but DELIVER me FROM EVIL, in Jesus' Name.
 
Lord, I am in agreement to this prayer Lord, Restore and Reveal your Plans for him Lord.

Provide his needs, I Pray for your Supernatural Favor upon Intercessor, Lord. Be with his children Lord, Protect them and Provide for them. I Pray for his Dad Lord, Give him your Grace and Directions. Lord, I Pray for "###", I Pray her attitude is full of understanding and fairness Lord, Move her to do what is right Lord.

Lord, I lift "###" to you. I Pray you Protect him and you give him your Great Knowledge and Revelation Lord.

We all have different gifts, each of which has came because of the Grace God gave us. Romans 12:6

In Jesus Name Amen

/>

Love this song. XO
 
Standing in agreement with this prayer....
 
Lord this is a prayer we can all identify with please make it so. Amen.
 
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen - Ephesians 4:20-21 (NKJV)

God's thoughts for us are to do more for us and through us than we can imagine. Our prayers will never be too big for God to fulfill. And the good thing is, God has given us the power inside us through Jesus to accomplish whatever it is that He has planned. Yes, to God be the glory!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Standard & Longer (Personal) Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father, His Honor Kingdom Will; Then Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt 6:33... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your...
Replies
11
Views
166
🙌 Standard & Longer (Personal) Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father, His Honor Kingdom Will; Then Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt 6:33... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your...
Replies
13
Views
203
🙌 Standard & Longer (Personal) Lord's Prayer: Seek 1st The Father, His Honor Kingdom Will; Then Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Kept from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13, c.f. Matt 6:33... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom