Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leisa3

Servant of All
Open the door of opportunities for my husband ### to work. Lord give him a job. Xx
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for doors to open for my work. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience in reporting and writing. I pray for my work to be accepted as a freelancer. Lord please bring the right people into my life. Lord please give me opportunities. I have worked so hard for decades.
Replies
6
Views
108
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom