Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
I think my husband's decision won't be good for us. I'll be on my own with my son and we will see him 3 days in a month. I'm not sure if this is good. I don't get a job and I feel so depressed. I'm not worried about the things to buy, I'm not happy because I would like to have to enjoy life, but for everything it's money, money, money. I don't know what more, it's just for a few people in the world. I know there is so much poverty worse, and I apologize for that, but I'm honest—I live depressed.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father we come together and ask that this dear lady's needs are met, physically spiritually and emotionally. Be her source of strength and comfort and joy, as she looks to you for all her provisions. A mother on her own for such extended periods of time cannot be easy, but we pray you will be by her side always, for you have promised to do so in your word. Father we pray that you are working behind the scenes for her benefit and that in the due process of time you will work all things together for this family's happiness. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
123
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
244
My life is in shambles. Everything there I asked for which I DO need has passed me by. My health is differentiating, finances are in shambles and I don’t feel protected. I feel like the trials I’m facing have set me back so far that God won’t heal me. It’s ok. Whatever his will is I’ll accept...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom