abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord your words say ask ask and I will receive lord I stand on your words lord Jesus photographs videos selfies snap chats are so very important to me I am asking you please please lord bless me me please to please please look incredibly beautiful incredibly stunning incredibly ready to be sexy totally amazing outstanding breathtaking young please lord in every way in every part of me please lord in all every photographes all every videis all every selfies snap chats snap chats videis watapp videis face time videis taken of me please lord with filters without any filters alot alot allt better pleaseord than every all filters without any filters that I an truly truly astonished amazed please lord bless always please lord do this for me now by your power please in Jesus Christ name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask lord please pacificly please please bless bless make me me please absolutely every every single part of me please please looks alot alot alot better than absolutely all every single all every filters no filters needed required at all...
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
274
Lord Lord Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness dissappointments please with absolutely any any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos any videos calls fake of me that I...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,178
Messages
16,796,895
Members
649,726
Latest member
Dwuysorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom