abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, keep on asking that my joy and gladness will be full. I stand on your words, Lord. Phenomenal videos, selfies, snap chats are so very important to me, Lord, they create memories. Lord, I ask you, please bless me to look incredibly beautiful, incredibly gorgeous, incredibly stunning, very radiant, sexy, outstanding, totally magnificent, totally phenomenal, totally breathtaking, young, youthful, very glorious, please Lord, in every single way, in every single part of me, in all every single, all every photograph, all every video, all every selfie, snap chats, WhatsApp videos, face time videos taken of me, please Lord, with every all phones, every all cameras, every all videos at all times, in all places, with filters, without any filters, in Jesus' name, a lot, a lot, a lot better than all every filter, please Lord, without any filters that I am truly truly amazed. Please do this for me now, please by your power in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
275
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, ask, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, please, Lord, absolutely no more hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow, disappointments with any any photographs, any selfies, any videos, any Snapchat photographs, Snapchat videos, WhatsApp videos, FaceTime videos...
Replies
7
Views
206
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please with all my heart no no more absolutely no no more disappointments with any any photographs videos selfies snap chat photographs snap chat videos any any video calls tarn of md that I hate need to delete feel very insecure about lord...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,221
Messages
16,797,259
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom