abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Lord your words say ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full the blessing of the lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it I stand on your lord I ask you please lord bless make all your promises real reality come alive to me now please in Jesus name lord I need a new ally ally bigger home ### lord you own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord I ask you please lord bless multiply please my finances my financial income savings now right now please lord in millions millions millions right now more more every day in Jesus name I ask you please lord bless me please lord to bless win millions millions of pounds on the euro millions tickets I buy please lord now right now please without any delay in Jesus name please lord do these things for me now please without any delay in Jesus Christ names
