Lord you will restore the joy that is meant ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord you will restore the joy that is meant for me! Amen. We were not made to be unhappy.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need major Restoration, so exhausted and prayer no gas leak, no stove shut off valve may not be closing right. Lord bless us with our blessed restored home you have for us. Have these managers that really need you restore us back our rent discount soon please. Stop all injustices, abuse...
Replies
9
Views
160
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
142
A Prayer for Understanding and Submission Job 33:13 : Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters Heavenly Father, In the stillness of this moment, we come before You with a heart burdened by the complexities and trials that life presents. As we meditate...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom