Lord you say give and you will be given. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihavedecided

Humble Servant of All
Lord you say give and you will be given. Therefore I wonder always why people pray and ask for this and that and for girl or man who loves them. You have already shown your love first. Lord I pray let them also give love and they will get love! Teach all of us to be givers in our lives so that we can receive from you grace and blessings and we will be blessed with loving friends and husbands and wives. Lord let everybody find his peace and happiness they are asking. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Yes Lord we can trust in you and know your plans are true and we can act upon the word of God. and then it will happen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
308
Lord you say ask and I will receive I ask you please please bless my under eye surgery on the 28th May this year with Dr ### in every single way please lord in Jesus Christ name lord please please anoint and please lord give Dr ### supernatural incredibly awesome skill expertise wisdom precision...
Replies
7
Views
480
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom