Lord you know how frustrated and tired I

Dear Father,

By your Spirit, the whole body of your faithful people is governed and sanctified

Please receive our prayers, which we offer before You, for all members of your holy Church,

That in our vocation and ministry, we may truly and reverently serve You.

In your Son’s Holy Name, we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
191
Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth in the workplace, touch hearts and minds. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. I'm praying for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments, don't leave me...
Replies
6
Views
311
Lptd please help me, I don't believe my brother, and he is now saying unbelievable that you don't believe me!! Lord please help, he is sabotaging me every now and then, he doesn't care about the money of my mom or my money, I don't know if he is only irresponsible or he will really steal my...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom