Lord You know ### and what ### did ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord You know my ### and what she did for me, let she understand what she did, how it is painful, and I do not know if she can be my friend after this, please solve this situation in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
146
I wonder what I did to deserve such wicked abuse at my last workplace. It got so bad they I HAD ### resign without another offer. Since then I’ve faced PTSD, other illnesses cropping up, debt ### I can’t handle and questioning what I did to deserve any of this. If I hadn’t applied for government...
Replies
5
Views
218
Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom