LORD, You are the source of all my sustenance. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
LORD, You are the source of all my sustenance. I pray that you hear my prayer and guide me in your infinite wisdom. My spirit is full, but my wallet is empty. I need your help. My finances are in crisis, and are causing me great pain. Please uplift my heart so that I can appreciate all that I do have so that I may also be blessed with more prosperity. Money issues bring me down, and I forget to thank you for all I do have. Thanks to your blessings, please remind me of your abundance, so that my money will once flow to me and sustain me as much as your loving care. I also pray for those that need a financial breakthrough as well. AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:25 : Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:25 describes how God provided the Israelites with manna, often called “the bread of angels,” during their time in the...
Replies
9
Views
180
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
303
Father, thank you for the sustenance and all the blessings you are giving us. Please continue to bless us more and lead us the way out of debts. Lord, we need your continuous intervention. Thank you that our present agency of our logistic business has been paying us, even though the collections...
Replies
6
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom