Lord You Ae Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylove

Faithful Servant
I had asked for prayer request because I was attending classes and I was afraid that I would not be successful but thanks be to God I was successful and I got a 'B' grade which I was not expecting because I doubted myself. I have proven over and over that I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength. I will be attending my graduation this Saturday and will be collecting my Diploma and I know that this all happened because the Lord wants what is best for me and so He does it in His time and how He sees it fits. I will bless the Lord at all times His praise shall continually be in my mouth. I love You Lord.....continue to pray for me in Jesus name.....I am still rejoicing...Bless the Lord, O my soul and ALLLLLLLL that is within me bless His Holy Name!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
175
"Bold, Holy, Loving Lives & Preaching Acts 4:29-30 Walk Worthy/Preach/Teach Truth You Can Affirm their Life & Teaching without Their Being Destroyed by Pride -- Father, its amazing... One IMPORTANT LESSON we learned from the healing evangelists of the 1940s and 1950s is that they can be given...
Replies
10
Views
156
I am asking for a prayer over my husband he is insecure and I remind him he is loved and worthy and I want the Lord to open his heart and mind.
Replies
9
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom