Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I pray this Shabbat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I pray this Shabbat in your Holy Name and pray in humility for me to be patient & trust You and Your Holy Father, The Great Y-H-W-H, with my life on every aspect of it. I do love you and him and I pray I will always continue to keep my priorities to Love your Father, My G-d with all my Mind and Might always and Strength. I bring before at your feet today all the Sins my Family has done, Including ### & her family, myself too, My Family's Financial needs, Our Debts, Our Business Orders which we are expecting and hoping, Protection from all evil and place it all at your Feet and Your Father's in Heaven and Praise you for it cause I believe it is your Father's will in Heaven and trust you. I also continue to thank you for protecting my relationship with ### & pray for the continued protection and for our relationship to grow with Love for you and her acceptance as you her Messiah very soon, I pray for all this in Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth..I pray that ### return back may ### by today Amen
Replies
9
Views
168
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I PRAY FOR PROTECTION OVER MY FAMILIES..BLESS YOUR PEOPLE MY KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS AND RENEW MY MIND, SOUL, BODY AND HEART TO SEEK YOU MY LORD..I WANT TO YOUR MOUTH PIECE MY LORD..I BEG OF YOU MY KING TO CLEANSE ME FROM ALL WRONG DOINGS AND TO LIFT MY CROSS...
Replies
8
Views
344
Lord, I pray that I will be able to write my thesis correctly and that I will be able to graduate on time next year. Bless me with the right people who can improve myself better. Protect us always and thank you for all the blessings o God. Thank you for the friends, families, trials that make me...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom