Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth, I come before your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth, I come before your presence today again thanking you for the circumstances that seem dire to me. I thank You and Your Holy Father, The Great Y-H-W-H, for the Financial Obligations, the Debts, the Business Revenue that has been delayed or blocked, the trials I had to face in my relationship with ###. I thank you for all this cause I know it's Yours and Your Father's will and I am glad that you are taking care of me and my family. I pray again for my relationship with Dear ### and thank you for miraculously providing so much protection and continue to pray for your Shield of Protection in this relationship and for her to accept you as her Messiah, in Jesus Christ's Name I believe. I also pray with humility for the forgiveness of my sins, my Family's and Mr ### and his family's sins & finally for mercy for ### & her family as well. I finally pray with hope and trust that all these things I believe is happening because it's your will again and hope for your protection on my family from all evil too. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, I come into your Holy Presence tonight and first plead you with for forgiveness for the sins I have done and pray in your mercy you will forgive my sins and have Mercy on ### and her family's sins since she is Jewish and even my Family. I also pray for your...
Replies
6
Views
67
  • Locked
Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth, I humbly ask for forgiveness for the Sins I have done. I really cannot offer up any reasons except that I am sorry and I wish for the strength to let go of my anxieties and focus on making Your Father, The Great Y-H-W-H and you proud of me. You have been so...
Replies
7
Views
82
Thank you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth for the countless blessings you are showering on me everyday
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom