Lord Yeshua HaMaSchiach of Nazareth, I beg for your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServantofYeshua

Beloved of All
Lord Yeshua HaMaSchiach of Nazareth, I beg for your hand of healing to please touch me and save me from my wicked habits, and I am sorry and beg for your forgiveness, I plead also on behalf of my ### & her family for forgiveness for their sins and mercy and the same for my Family as well and loved ones that come to mind. I thank you for protecting my relationship with ### and continue to ask for your Mercy and Protection on this Relationship which is surviving only because of You and Your Mighty Father's Grace, The Great Y-H-W-H. I finally again lay down all my worries, my anxieties in every aspect of my life.. from debts to my Desire to go to Israel soon and just trust you Lord Jesus Christ and Your Mighty Father, in Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth for the countless blessings you are showering on me everyday
Replies
9
Views
174
  • Locked
Lord Yeshua Hamaschiach of Nazareth, I humbly ask for forgiveness for the Sins I have done. I really cannot offer up any reasons except that I am sorry and I wish for the strength to let go of my anxieties and focus on making Your Father, The Great Y-H-W-H and you proud of me. You have been so...
Replies
7
Views
83
  • Locked
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth I am terribly sorry for all the sinful thoughts I have had lately and I pray as the New year approaches (Rosh HaShanah) and Yom Kippur approaches that I get a chance to seek true atonement and to start over anew in this beautiful nation of yours Israel. I...
Replies
5
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom