Lord y u give me a lots of problem to me please I'm

Nithyaneethirajan

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord y u give me a lots of problem to me please I'm in a critical situation help me lord don't let to know anything about my ### lord please help me amen
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me today and let Your abundant blessings flow upon me. Give me wisdom and provide everything that I need. Embrace me, Lord, with Your holy presence. If someone comes here to collect payment, Lord, please touch their hearts. I don’t want to talk to them yet because, right...
Replies
7
Views
328
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
301
GOD why u give me to this family... They have their heart full with their son... By born now itself am useless, arrogant, unfaithful, burden to them.. I wish am not being born to them.. I want you show them am responsible to my life they are not... Amen
Replies
4
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom