Lord why did my friend change. He was caring ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith222

Disciple of Prayer
Lord why did my friend change. He was caring and loving and now it's like he hardly wants to talk to me. I was there for ### when ### needed someone the most while others turned their back on ###. I want my best friend back. I have forgiven ### through God. I hope my friend contacts me soon.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
139
Prais report: I got my eyes checked. Seems okay. Please pray to the Lord to heal my eyes of type diabetes peripheral vision to be restored, no damage due to high blood sugar. Healed teeth, formed feet, and healing for my grandma deliver from type one diabetes. Lord please provide me a loving...
Replies
7
Views
465
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom