Lord Where Is Contrition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord where is contrition? Have them see sin and not be able to contain themselves. Do not let them leave their victims to wonder if they are losing their mind because of this withholding of truth. If they know it, confess it. If they don't know it, show it to them. Use this to benefit them for forgiveness is waiting. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I can't take the aloneness, more tasks than I can complete, no time to make any friends or got out anywhere, Lord when are you sending my husband home? ###, please come home. I can't take anymore of this isolation and too much to do and not enough sleep or finances to do it all. ###...
Replies
7
Views
256
Dear Lord, I can't take the aloneness, more tasks than I can complete, no time or any desire to make any friends or go out anywhere, Lord when are you sending my husband home? That really is my only option. I can't get through this without him.... ###, please come home. I can't take anymore of...
Replies
7
Views
312
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:18: Casting the lot settles disputes and keeps strong opponents apart. Extended Explanation: This verse teaches that sometimes it’s best to let things be decided by something outside of ourselves—like casting lots—in order to...
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom