Lord, Where Are You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anatosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I relate to your honesty and I am in complete agreement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a minister for many years working at a very large international ministry, I ### and the Lord used me to bring Thousands to Christ, so if that is called sin? Now I see why the Lord needs to come really soon and take me home and save those that have diligently served Him most of their lives...
Replies
8
Views
161
Does it really matter that God keeps my tears in a bottle? If God has the ability to keep my tears in a bottle, then God has the ability to help resolve the issues in my life that I’m asking him for. I have been pleading with God for three years and absolutely nothing has happened. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
289
Dear Lord Jesus, I’m a man who only likes maybe like a small amount of kind women and very few women out there I’m actually attracted to. Please help me find the right kind of woman that is made for me. I have three sisters two older ones happily married and have kids a younger one younger than...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom