Lord what is the answer to that. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Please pray against all the dreams about ### the ones where she's meddling against me including coming to my location 2.where she does whatever she wants with me 3.the ones she calls up people including ### 4 the one she said shut up ask God to stop her before she can do anything and to distance...
Replies
10
Views
110
Pray against the dreams I just had, ones about ### and ### being involved and around, like I don't want to be on about being at different apartments, including the ones where somebody even ### or ### is moving me or trying to move me to where they want and desire for me to be. Pray that God will...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom