Lord we pray for you holy spirit. Send your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
117
In Jesus name Father I need you so badly right now.. my heart hurts extremely. Please father comfort me in the recovery that I'm going through right now. I don't ever want to go back to drinking again, I never want to fantasize about it again and I want the desire to drink removed from my Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
361
LORD, we ask for The Holy Spirit to speak to us in every way Heb 1:1-2, by abiding in You and Your Words abiding in us, John 15:7, abiding in Your love, John 15:10, Your Word as a lamp to our feet, Ps 119:105, To speak according to the Law and The Testimony, Isaiah 8:20, 🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom