Lord we are in need of payment of past ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord we are in need of payment of past due receivables so we can pay our taxes, so our employee's can receive unemployment, this is not for me but others and their families, I am trusting you Father for your good to enter this, I am tired of living in fear, shame and lack, I thank you for listening and caring for our needs, Amen
 
We Praise You Dear Lord & Thank you In Advance For Your Mercy, Grace & Your Love. You Bestow Upon Us Each And Every
Day. Thank You Dear Lord. Amen!!Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name the devil is playing games with me. We paid the university at the beginning of the year with student loan from the bank. We now got a sponsor who helped to offset the loan, but they mistakenly paid the university again. The university does not want to redirect...
Replies
9
Views
199
Father God, if they are your chosen source to deliver the money to me, O Lord, please let ### pay me now in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! Lord God I thank you that you are bringing all the needed funds together including from unexpected sources, God I am so grateful to you for consistent and...
Replies
7
Views
219
My husband had a fall accident ob the roof dec 10 causing spine injury n was hospitalized n went to a rehab till Jan. 22. 2025. Ee have to have a 25 gours caregiver to look after him n I can’t care much as I am legally blind and hard of hearing U Daighter use their money to pay for I all...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom