Lord Turn It Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre033

Prayer Warrior
Jesus I pray you make things better for both my family and I. I pray we can be brought back together like only you can. I pray you change the both of us for the better Lord. Restore our family and bring us to your feet Father
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will make a way where it seems to be no way in the workplace bring in the coverage and help stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I'm praying for more work hrs scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in...
Replies
7
Views
133
I am a ### year old ### who is trying to build his relationship with God, but keeps sliding back after letting lust invade my mind. I fall into lust, and do sexual sins that I shouldn’t do… And I am so tired… I just want to be better, and be the man God created me to be. I know it’s not right...
Replies
12
Views
227
I am asking the Lord to bless me and cover me with his precious blood. I have enemies who do not wish me well and they are always attacking me with curses and other evil pronouncement. I ask the Lord to rebuke them and silence them in Jesus name. I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom