Kathleen
Humble Servant of All
Lord, tomorrow I have an interview, please let me be all they are looking for, and offer me the job.
Lord please continue to heal my body from this cold/flu as I need to be on top of my game for this interview tomorrow. Please continue to work on ###'s heart that he may want to restore our marriage. But mostly Lord, thank you for all of the blessings you have already given me and my family and friends. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Lord please continue to heal my body from this cold/flu as I need to be on top of my game for this interview tomorrow. Please continue to work on ###'s heart that he may want to restore our marriage. But mostly Lord, thank you for all of the blessings you have already given me and my family and friends. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
