Lord today I prayed for something and it didn't ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord today I prayed for something and it didn't happen. As much as I'm sad I thank u lord for giving me strength to get through today. Thank you lord for giving me the strength I needed. Amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21: An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of...
Replies
7
Views
222
Lord today I pray for unity: As defined in the dictionary noun 1. the state of being united or joined as a whole. I pray that all of individually would find unity with You our one true God. I pray marriages would find unity with You at the center and then Husband and wife. I pray that the church...
Replies
9
Views
303
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site. Thank you for praying for me. Yes, I am a Christian. I’ve been a Christian for a long time. I worked in ministry for 27 years. I love God and Christ and the spirit with all my heart. In early...
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom