Lord thank You, you gave me peace in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord thank You, you gave me peace in my heart and I forgave my friend and we talk with her and everything is good between us.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God can l get back to flying the first career you gave me and ### very good at
Replies
7
Views
137
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
180
Jesus Grant me Peace and My divorce and my citizenship in JESUS name also need to adopt 4 kittens asap I have been asking you for a while. I cannot keep any animals thank you amen.
Replies
12
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom