Lord thank you you can do all ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord thank you you can do all things nothing is impossible with you lord this is so very important to me your word says ask and I will receive I stand on your word today lord I have emailed lots of make up companies asking them please to make produce all the new makeup I desire make all of them do it right now without any delay give all of them please lord the very very best ever ingredients lectures color times rasure consistency colour tones now by your power in Jesus name I ask you please lord flood every single all shops all every make up brands every make up companies every make up manufacturers especially all the cheaper make up brands all Primark stores right now in great great abundance in new pump bottles be w tubes at really great prices that I can now buy use wear and gave many many options that I out on dont want to take off that i look feel totally incredibly beautiful with stunning radiant glowing alot alot younger brighter radiant so very confident with now by your power in Jesus name lord please give bless me with incredibly skill wisdom knowledge with every part of makeup choosing it the right onces the right consistency how apply it hiw much to apply now by your power restore lord please every singje all disappointments I have ever ever had in the past with the makeup all things now in Jesus name I ask you please lord bless me with new the very very best ever foundations new tinted moisturizers bronzers lip sticks lip liners lip glosses mascara eye lashes fahe tab very best ever thicking shampoo moose I desire the very very best ever now in great great abundance that I am totally amazed in Jesus name realise them all to me now without any delay in great great abundance in Jesus Christ names
 
I prayed for your prayer requests according to God's will, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Almighty God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE meet this child of yours at her time of need. NOW, in the name of JESUS, I ask that the burden be removed from her and fill her with your UNFAILING LOVE, bless her ALMIGHTY GOD, IN JESUS NAME I Ask, AMEN
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over certain portions of scripture. 'I have what GOD says I have'. 'I am, what GOD says I am'. 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Please stand with me in prayer and faith. All these things I humbly ask in the name of Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
210
Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Lord we thank You for the strength that You give us to do all things. We are praying that our lights will shine brightly in all that You have given us the strength to do, so that You can get the glory. We pray against...
Replies
5
Views
452
Very very urgent lord thank you yourc###ds say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please touch ### my ### in absolutely every single wat stop my eyes watering producing stringy discharge permanently in jesus christ name please lord touch incision line from surgery under left and right...
Replies
5
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom